Warrior Fitness – Planning and Implementing Your Personal Fitness Routine
Interview: Joel Jamieson Author and professional MMA fitness trainer.
Welcome to The American Warrior Show, the podcast of the American Warrior Society. This show is designed for one thing: To help keep you safer through information, motivational concepts, and action steps! We appreciate your listenership and value your opinion. Please send comments, questions, or requests on the show to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you so much for listening to my show. Please share it on social media and other methods with freinds who want to be safer!
Please text “AWS” to 42828 to get on the show notification list.
Interview with Joel Jamieson, author of Ultimate MMA Conditioning and one of the world’s foremost authorities on strength, conditioning and energy systems. His best selling book Ultimate MMA Conditioning has been read by thousands of athletes and coaches all over the world.
- Interview with Joel Jamieson, author of Ultimate MMA Conditioning.
- Fitness testing and the key to your success: initial measurement
- Energy systems and the key to each areas development.
- Frequency, duration, and goals for functional fighting fitness.
- Key cardiovascular routine guidance.
- Strength training and the relationship of usable strength.
- Recovery secrets for maximum performance.
- The heart rate variability system and using it to ensure proper recovery.
- Key fitness supplements.
- And much more!
Stay tuned for an article summary on the discussion points Joel and I covered!
Download here or listen to below!
- Joel’s website and blog: http://www.8weeksout.com
- Joel on Facebook: Joel Facebook
- Joel’s book Ultimate MMA Conditioning: Buy Here!
For more information please visit:
Thank you to the show Sponsors: