Welcome to The American Warrior Show, the podcast of the American Warrior Society. This show is designed for one thing: To help keep you safer through information, motivational concepts, and action steps! We appreciate your listenership and value your opinion. Please send comments, questions, or requests on the show to: email@example.com
Thank you so much for listening to my show. Please share it on social media and other methods with freinds who want to be safer!
Show #18 In depth discussion of the training design and execution cycle with Mike Seeklander. This show is a slightly different format and is packed with information you can utilize to develop your own program! Discussed:
- Prioritizing the goal
- Define the end goal/results (in this example 5 x 5)
- Prioritizing the skills
- Developing the training drills
- Mylenation definition and discussion
- What do you want to mylenate? Example: follow through on the sites and trigger
- How to plan and execute the training sessions
- Keys to frequency and duration (key tip: Plug them into your calendar)
- Measuring the starting point
- Executing the drills
- Documenting the drills
- Measuring the results
- Modifying the drills/program (retesting)
Download Here: American Warrior Show #18 or listen by playing below!
Thank you to the show Sponsors:
- Tulster Holsters A local compay in Tulsa, OK that specializes in custom designed kydex holsters that are increadible well designed and purpose built to be very concealable and low/zero drag.
- JP Tactical Rifles Makers of one of the best AR platforms on the planet. JP was founded by John Paul many years ago with the goal of building the best rifles possible, and they have met that goal! My current home defense rifle and 3-gun rifles are JP’s.
- Wilson Combat Founded by Bill Wilson, Wilson Combat makes custom 1911 style handguns, customized Beretta’s, AR style rifles, and is the manufacturer of the best 1911 magazines in the world. Wilson Combat handguns are some of the most beautiful and well made handguns I have ever seen. They are simply something you have to experience (shoot) to believe.
- Next Level Training (coupon code: “seeklander” for 15% off!) Makers of the unique S.I.R.T. training pistol, the laser pistol that I use in the majority of my dry fire and close range combative training.
- Umarex USA (coupon code: “seeklandercoupon” for 10% off!) A great company that makes the best airguns and airsoft handguns and rifles you will find!
- Armscor USA My sponsored ammunition company and maker of the best factory competition ready ammunition I have found. Armscor USA is also the owner of Rock Island Armory, the manufacturer of affordable yet high quality 1911 style pistols.
Until Then – Train Hard!
One Response to American Warrior Show # 18 – Developing Your Own Personal Training Plan